Position Title: Manager, MLTC - Intake
Location: Queens, NY
The mission of Fidelis Care is to ensure that every resident, regardless of income, age, religion, gender, or ethnic background, has access to quality health care, provided with dignity and respect. We believe that a health plan with a mission can change lives.
The Manager is responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures for MLTC and Senior Programs. This position will also provide supervision, training, and management for MLTC field staff. The Manager identifies, communicates and holds staff accountable for performance expectations; monitors/appraises the job results/performance and promotes a positive, team-oriented work environment.
- MS Office proficiency required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-directed and able to work autonomously
- The candidate must have a willingness to travel
- 5+ years related managerial experience preferred
- 3 years experience managing and improving processes in clinical, healthcare or managed care environments
- Proven ability to affect outstanding health care and financial outcomes
- BA/BS - Bachelors degree or equivalent required.
- MA/MS – a PLUS
Certificates and Licenses:
- Will accept NYS RN/MSW/LCSW licenses.
In addition to the personal satisfaction and purpose that our employees feel, they receive a competitive compensation and generous benefit package that addresses health, financial, retirement, and educational needs:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage or Opt-Out Benefit
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-provider 403(b) Retirement Plan with a 4.5% contribution (no employee contribution required)
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Career Path Opportunities
- Recognition Program
- Incentive Programs
To apply, please email your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com using ref code GMRO – MLTC MRI in the subject.
For more information on our company, our Mission and to learn more about our growing company, please visit www.fideliscare.org
Fidelis Care is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.