Are you ready for a new challenge? We are hiring for October 27, 2014!
As an Accolade Health Assistant, you will be a trusted go-to health resource who helps our clients with any issues related to their health or health benefits. You’ll have the opportunity to help clients get the right care at the right time… no problem is too big or too small.
- Answer inbound calls and place outbound calls on various topics such as: Medical benefits, claims questions, problems and escalations, medical education and counseling and medical and treatment decision support.
- Engage clients and build relationships and become their trusted source for questions and support as well as collaborating with team members and coordinating services with providers.
- Act as clients’ first trusted source for coordinating activities and resources that enable Members to get the right care at the right time
Bachelors’ Degree or 5 years’ relevant, progressive experience
Desired Personal Characteristics
- Ability to engage others by being a good listener
- Possess excellent communications skills
- Possess superior ingenuity, judgment and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to engage teammates to solve issues for clients
- Organized, dependable and meticulous
- Flexible with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- The ability for self-reflection and the capacity to accept and utilize feedback is essential
- Must be computer literate at an intermediate or advanced level
- Bi-lingual skills helpful but not required