Careers at Mount Sinai:
The Possibilities are Limitless
Join us and redefine the practice of modern medicine
The Mount Sinai Health System is passionate about healthcare. The Spencer Cox Center for Health provides a complete range of outpatient health care services in three Manhattan (West Side) settings. Committed to providing high-quality services to people who have been marginalized, the Spencer Cox Center for Health offers the latest treatment, prevention, diagnostic procedures, and support services to achieve optimal health for individuals of all ages and their families.
At Mount Sinai Health System, our Allied Health professionals are critical to our delivery of exceptional patient-centered care. We offer allied health professionals of all backgrounds the challenges and rewards of working collaboratively within outstanding multidisciplinary teams on the leading-edge of healthcare.
Over 35,000 employees strong, we are transforming the way care is delivered in New York and beyond. What brings us together is what sets us apart. Help us write this new chapter in a story of unrivaled patient care. Come find your place in this new world of limitless possibilities. We are the new Mount Sinai Health System. Are you ready to be a part of it?
We currently have an opportunity for a Full-Time Psychiatrist to join our interdisciplinary team.
What We Offer:
- An environment that improves efficiency by leveraging technology
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth, including eligibility for academic appointments (Mount Sinai/Icahn School of Medicine)
- Opportunities to lead projects, suggest process improvements, and embrace change
- Innovative solutions to address the ever changing demands of health care recruitment
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the provision of psychopharmacological evaluation and management to a culturally diverse population of adults in our three outpatient settings working as part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team
- Participation in funded behavioral research
What You Need:
- HIV experience
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Excellent computer and communication skills, as well as a team based approach
Mount Sinai Health System is committed to providing compassionate patient care by recruiting the most skilled professionals for our patients. Join us if you share our vision of collaborative problem solving and help to shape the future of health care. In addition to taking the best care of our patients, we offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
Formed in October 2013, Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses including Beth Israel Medical Center, Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Roosevelt Hospital, and St. Luke’s Hospital.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We have made it a priority to develop diversity initiatives that encourage a welcoming workplace environment. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background or sexual orientation. EOE Minorities/Women/ Disabled/Veterans