Coord., Home Care RN Reg#1
|Hours:||800 to 430|
- Valid licensure required
- Previous experience required
Coordinates and promotes home care, palliative, and hospice services by using Company and nursing processes. Assures that there is a smooth transition of patient(s) from the hospital to the home environment. Works with physicians and staff to provide appropriate services to meet the patient’s needs at discharge and to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations. Educate the community on our home care, palliative & hospice services within facilities, physician offices and the community.
Able to travel to referral sources within service area.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Associates degree (BSN preferred).
- 4-5 years of clinical experience required.
- Community health experience preferred.
- Possess a current State RN license.
- CPR certification required.
- Possess a high level of analytical ability, detail oriented, strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills. Ability to prioritize multiple demands with use of organizational skills and marketing skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to demonstrate professional procedures in the home care setting.
- Technology proficient a must including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and working knowledge of a Blackberry type device.
- Experience with clinical applications a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours with weekends and holidays included.