Eisenhower Medical Center
RN Manager (Clinic Division) – Women’s Health Clinic at Bannan
Located in Southern California, Eisenhower Medical Center is a not-for-profit hospital seeking a RN Manager. Please visit Eisenhowercareers.com to learn more information and apply.
The RN Manager must meet the following job requirements:
- CA RN License
- BLS Certification
- BSS within 5 years of hire
The RN Manager responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for the day to day operations of the E365 Women’s Health Clinic
Skills, knowledge, and abilities the RN Manager must possess:
- Supervision and leadership skills
- Ability to motivate others and generate teamwork
- Excellent communication, organizational skills in particular related to staffing, scheduling and management of office practice both verbal and written
- Knowledge and ability to create excellence in service
- Excellent customer service skills with patients, coworkers and physicians
- Self motivated, self starter and able to organize efforts around helping patients have a positive experience
- Knowledge of clinic policies and procedures to manage its operations and to ensure effective and quality patient care
- Able to solve problems effectively, inclusively and communicate to others to implement solutions with appropriate parties
- Organizes work, delegates and achieves goals and objectives
- Ability to plan, organize and integrate priorities and deadlines
Eisenhower is proud to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package and matched retirement plan
- Health and wellness programs
About Eisenhower Medical Center:
Near Palm Springs, California, our vibrant community offers an enviable lifestyle including affordable housing, minimal traffic, world-class dining and shopping, and year round recreational activities. Additionally, Eisenhower Medical Center is less than two hours away from sandy beaches and mountain resorts.
At Eisenhower Medical Center, we offer a progressive environment with an emphasis on individual growth and advanced medical practices seldom seen in other hospitals. As a not-for-profit and comprehensive health care institution located in Southern California, we are the proud recipient of the 2009 Distinguished Hospital award for Excellence™ by HealthGrades® and the Advisory Board’s 2013 Excellence in Employee Engagement Award.
Located on 130 acres in Rancho Mirage, we offer our community a 476-bed acute care hospital with telemetry, critical care and medical/surgical floors. We also have a multitude of specialty centers including The Betty Ford Center, The Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center and The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences.
Eisenhower is renowned for its Centers of Excellence in Orthopedics, ranked #1 in California for Joint Replacement three years in a row (2008, 2009 & 2010) in HealthGrades®, as well as its Centers of Excellence in Cardiovascular, Neuroscience and Oncology. Eisenhower Medical Center was also recently voted “The Top 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals” by Soliant Health, and fosters a respectful, supportive and friendly work environment.
Come JOIN our TEAM! To apply for a position now please visit EisenhowerCareers.com
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EisenhowerCareers