- Associate Degree
- ACLS Certification
- CPR Certification from American Heart Association
- 1 year hospital experience in ICU/CCU required
- Position Summary: The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the delivery of care. The professional nurse assumes the responsibility and accountability for the delegation of patient care to other members of the health care team.
Education: Associate's Degree (includes RN Diploma) Required, Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Experience: 1 year of Cardiac ICU experience Required, 2-4 years Preferred
1. New Jersey RN licensure
2. CPR for Health Care Providers
1. Professional Organization Membership
2. ANCC certification
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
Successfully completes initial competency verification for clinical area.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to communicate in English, both oral and written.
Ability to handle confidential information.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Preferred:
Ability to use problem solving, critical thinking, and priority setting skills.
Ability to perform diversified duties with time limitations with high degree of accuracy.
Prior Critical Care experience
Critical Care Course
Frequent/strenuous physical effort (e.g. heavy lifting, sustained physical effort, extensive carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.)
Primary Equipment Used:
1. Standard Patient Care Equipment
2. Specific Critical Care equipment
3. Patient transport equipment
4. Information Technology Devices
5. Standard Office Equipment