Description: This position provides professional and technical skills to ensure safety, comfort, personal hygiene and the protection of patients in the provision of patient care. This position performs the nursing process through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of safe, therapeutic care patients. Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient in the unit. This position is overseen by the Charge Nurse and reports to the Director of Med-Surg.
- Recent or previous acute care Medical Surgical nursing experience is required.
- Current CA Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on the unit.
- Knowledge of growth and development over the life span.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, in English, both verbally and in writing.
Job : Med/Surg
Primary Location : CA-Placentia
Hospital/Facility : 430-Placentia-Linda Hospital - Orange County, CA
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : 12 Hour Night