1. Assesses the patient’s physiologic health status
· Conducts patient interview, explains policies and procedures to patient/significant others, reviews patient’s chart and answers questions correctly and courteously;
· Assesses gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, respiratory, renal and neurological health status;
· Determines mobility, sensory deficits, prostheses use, and skin condition and adjusts plan of care, as appropriate;
· Assesses level of pain and pain management;
· Communicates/documents patient’s physiologic health status and plan of care.