This position will be for our Palliative Nursing cases.
Delivers quality health care to home health, palliative, and hospice patients in their homes and in the community. Coordinates overall plan of care for each patient. Able to flex between home health and hospice programs to assure continuity of care and work within the continuum of care from acute to chronic to end of life
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Minimum 1 year med/surg experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year home care experience preferred.
- Current PA or NJ nursing license as required by location.
- Ability to work flexible hours, and meet weekend, holiday and NOC requirements.
- Current IV, and venipuncture experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license and current CPR certification required.
- Experience or certification in appropriate specialty area..