L&D RN –Labor and Delivery PER DIEM AND TRAVEL OPPORTUNITY- LOS ANGELES ORANGE COUNTY
Labor and Delivery Units require nurses that are experts in fetal monitoring interpretation and are able to facilitate multiple modes of birthing procedures to support and enhance an individual’s birthing experience. Nurses have the opportunity to participate in various levels of patient care including labor support, epidural analgesia, labor suppression, antenatal testing, monitoring ante and post-partum mothers who are critically ill, and scrub and circulate for cesarean sections, tubal sterilization, and cerclage.
- Registered Nurse – RN
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Valid California Registered Nursing License
- BLS (Basic Life Support) American Heart Association approved
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- AFM (Advanced Fetal Monitoring)
- 2 years’ experience
Apply Now Online!
Or contact Allison Jenkins at 949.251.8855
- Competitive compensation
- Per Diem and Travel opportunities for days & nights.
- Flexibility- work YOUR desired hours in YOUR preferred locations
- Over 150 locations all over Southern California
- Weekly pay & Direct Deposit
- Director of Nurses on site for clinical support
- Joint Commission Certified
- Referral Bonus
About ProCare One
With over 20 years of industry experience you can trust, we are partnered with over 150 hospitals and growing. Best known for our attraction and retention of professional, highly skilled and compassionate Registered Nurses that specialize in ICU, ER, NICU, L&D, Postpartum, Pediatrics, PICU, Telemetry and Med/Surg; our nurses and client hospitals enjoy working with us because we provide excellent service.
Join our Dynamic organization and let us meet your career needs.
4041 MacArthur Blvd #150
Newport Beach, CA 92660
24 hour Staffing Line: 949-251-1950