SCL Health System, the nonprofit parent of Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver’s largest private teaching hospital, and National Jewish Health, recognized as one of the top pulmonary care hospitals in US News & World Report for its treatment of patients with respiratory, cardiac, immune and related disorders, has formed a unique Joint Operating Agreement (JOA) to expand high-quality, affordable respiratory health care for patients and families.
CF patients from the National Jewish Adult CF Program will be admitted to St. Joseph Hospital’s designated Pulmonary Unit. This has opened newly-created opportunities for RNs experienced in medical surgical, pulmonary care and/or critical care nursing to join our ground-breaking program at St. Joseph Hospital. You will have access to cutting edge technology, training in addition to a competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Associate's degree in nursing, required, Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in Colorado or compact state, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- Minimum one year of Med/Surg RN experience, REQUIRED
- One (1) year of experience in a Pulmonary setting, preferred
- Training available for experienced Med/Surg nurses interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Please contact Kate Christmas at (919) 977-6186, or via e-mail at Kathryn.Christmas@sclhs.net.