Exciting full time opportunity available for PI/Education Coordinator to assist in the educational process and quality assurance of clinician services to ensure best clinical practice in both Certified Home Health Agency and Certified Hospice programs.
- Registered Nurse currently licensed and registered to practice in NYS.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing preferred.
- Two years’ experience in the delivery of nursing care in a CHHA and/or Hospice.
- Knowledgeable regarding accreditation bodies, and state and federal regulations.
- Proficiency in OASIS, HIS and coding.
Visiting Nurse Service & Hospice of Suffolk offers a rich benefits package and a competitive salary. EOE