Exciting full time opportunity available for Certified Home Health Agency Clinical Manager. The Clinical Manager is responsible for the oversight of a clinical interdisciplinary team which includes planning, controlling, organizing and leading the team in the provision of effective and efficient clinical services. The Clinical Manager supervises, supports, and educates staff at the point of service in the field.
- RN or PT licensure with current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse or Physical Therapist in New York State.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing, Physical Therapy or related field preferred.
- Two years’ experience in Home Care and a Baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Familiar with home care and its implementation.
- Skilled in the techniques of therapeutic communication.
Visiting Nurse Service and Hospice of Suffolk offers a rich benefits package and a competitive salary. EOE