1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Interpersonal skills to communicate and collaborate effectively with other members of the unit and patient population
3. Completion of an accredited Nurse’s Aide program
4. Prefer relevant experience in an inpatient health care setting
5. Sufficient oral and writing skills in the English language in order to communicate effectively.
6. Physical stamina, manual dexterity to perform a variety of tasks and skills in area of assignment
7. Ability to set priorities, problem solve, use proper judgment in difficult situation and be flexible