Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 15 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Health clinics are committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care. Allina Health clinics provide primary care, specialty care and urgent care services to people in 41 communities. More than 750 health care practitioners help patients identify health risks, manage chronic illness and find their path to better health.
- Develops overall work schedules to assure that the individual clinics have enough staff to deliver patient
- Oversees the Managed Care function
- Assures an orderly placement of patient appointments with specialist within insurance parameters
- Participates in implementation and measures best practices throughout the Continuous Clinical Improvement Care teams
- Ensures systems are in place for risk management purposes
- Coordinating the Joint Commission or other accrediting bodies regulations as it applies to the Clinic function
- Assists with the development, implementation, and data collection process
- Assist in the development and implementation of new policies and procedures
- Identify and conduct technical training sessions for clinical support staff and orientation for new employees to ensure competency
- Works closely with the education and quality departments
- Registered nurse
- MN nursing license is mandatory
- 3 to 5 years of clinical related nursing experience, preferred ambulatory care/clinic experience
- 1 year specialty care when applicable
- Driving execution, inspiring, empowering and influencing others
- Fostering teamwork
- Attracting and developing talent
- Building organizational relationships
- Fostering open dialogue and teamwork
- Driving change
- Variable hours between 7AM - 6:00 PM, based on clinic needs.
- Track record of demonstrated outcomes in patient experience, clinical quality, staff development