Title: Nurse Educator
The Department of Nursing at Lincoln Hospital is seeking registered nurses with instructional responsibilities and experience for both licensed and unlicensed staff in designated clinical settings for the following areas.
▪ Obstetrics ▪ Critical Care ▪ Ambulatory Care
▪ Informatics ▪ Evening Educator ▪ Pediatrics
- Developing, implementing, evaluating or modifying educational curricula and instructional materials.
- Demonstrate the ability to adequately assess learning outcomes; objectively evaluate learner performance
- Communicate effectively with students, patients, families, health care givers and peers; and, otherwise fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of instructional staff.
- Flexibility in work assignments to provide instruction as needed.
- Must be a Licensed registered nurse in the State of NY; have a Bachelor's degree in nursing or Master's degree in nursing or health related fields (health education, health science, or health administration) from an accredited college or university;
- Experience as a nurse educator OR at least five years of continuous full-time experience in direct patient care practice as a registered nurse;
- Understanding of the unique educational needs of individuals of a workforce with diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disabilities, and ethnic backgrounds.
Generations+/ Northern Manhattan Network offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information about Nursing opportunities at HHC please visit our site
A Facility of the New York City Health & Hospitals Corporation
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V