Date:Jul 2, 2014
Location:Englewood, CO, US
TheCentura Health Regional Float Pool (RFP)offers nurses and mental health workers flexibility and variety in their careers along with the stability of highly competitive pay, options to purchase insurance coverage and opportunities for growth and development. Float pool nurses have their choice of locations throughout Colorado, choose a minimum of three facilities to “float” to and work at least 4 shifts per month. Through Centura Health’s training, orientation and evaluation processes, Regional Float Pool nurses enjoy the same consistency and support as our full and part-time associates - but with greater ability to flex their schedules as needed.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB POSTING ID:8216
Position summary - RN- ER PRN Nights for Castle Rock Adventist Hospital, Parker Adventist Hospital, Littleton Adventist Hospital, Porter Adventist Hospital (South Denver Operating Group only).
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- BSN Preferred
work experience requirements
- One -two years recent acute care in the ER required
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
- Current BLS and ACLS certification from American Heart Association required;
- TNCC and ENPC required PALS preferred
- Additional certifications may be required (refer to facility addendum(s)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market:Denver
Job Segment:Nursing, Registered Nurse, Patient Care, Counseling, Emergency Medicine, Healthcare