We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse - RN whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN, you will conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to foster quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to apply sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical nursing interventions to all patient populations within the patient care setting.
Duties of the RN maybe include the following but not limited to:
· Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention
· Work with physicians to facilitate quality patient care.
· Confers with Nursing Supervisors / Director as it relates to patient care outcomes
· Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes
· Establishes delivery system and utilize nursing process.
· Follows policies, procedures, standards for hospital.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING, and/or EXPERIENCE
Licensed in the State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse. Previous hospital experience preferred in area specialty.
REQUIRED LICENSES and CERTIFICATIONS
Licensed in the State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse. Advanced certification field of specialty / expertise encouraged.
OTHER REQUIRED SPECIAL SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE
Demonstrates theoretical and clinical expertise and the application of knowledge thereof, in the assigned specialty. Participation in professional organizations encouraged. Good interpersonal communication skills and customer service skills. Must become familiar with hospital computer system.