Description: Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
· High School graduate or one year of experience as a Nursing Assistant.
· Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience preferred.
· Successful completion of CNA course / certification.
· Requires a through knowledge of basic nursing functions to meet patient needs for ADL's, must be able to work rapidly under stressful situations with many interruptions.
· Current BLS certification- American Heart Association
· CNA certification - State of Florida
Job : Nursing Assistants and PCA
Primary Location : FL-Hialeah
Hospital/Facility : 329-Palmetto General Hospital - Hialeah, FL
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : 12 Hour Day
Shift begin time: 7:00 PM Shift end time: 7:00 AM