The Registered Nurse delivers direct care to assigned adult and or geriatric patients in an ambulatory setting. Nursing care is delivered using standards of care by following approved policies and procedures.
These services further the vision of Desert Regional Medical Center to create unique environments, where patients, their families, doctors and staff come together to achieve longer and better lives in the fight against cancer.
· Complies with regulatory requirements (i.e. TJC) appropriate for position
· Current CA RN license (maintain current at all times)
· Current BLS (maintain current at all times)
· 2 years experience in med/surg nursing
· 1 year Oncology Nursing experience
· Competency in intravenous skills and vascular access device management.
· Basic e-mail, Word proficiency
· Teaching skills
· Sound ethics and communication skills
· Oncology Certified Nurse OCN desired.
Job : Oncology
Primary Location : CA-Palm Springs
Hospital/Facility : 694-Desert Regional Medical Center - Palm Springs, CA
Job Type : PT2Y
Shift Type : 8 Hour Day