Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
• Knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice.
• Considerable knowledge and skills in the application of the techniques and practices of the nursing profession.
• Considerable knowledge of medical procedures and equipment.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions in detail and to maintain nursing records and charts.
• Ability to instruct and direct healthcare personnel performing duties.
• Ability to establish and maintain confidence and cooperation of patients.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees, patients, families and physicians
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia
Current BLS, ACLS
Job : Med/Surg
Primary Location : GA-Atlanta
Hospital/Facility : 800-Atlanta Medical Center - Atlanta, GA
Job Type : PT2N
Shift Type : 12 Hour Day
Shift begin time: 6:45 AM Shift end time: 7:15 PM