CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
|Facility:||Burleson St.Joseph Manor (Caldwell)|
|Department:||BJM NURSING HOME|
|Shift:||Any Day of the Week|
|Hours:||6 a.m.-2 p.m.|
- Assists resident with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, changing bed linens, positioning in/out of a changing bed and performing related daily activities.
- Reads and follows daily care plan; performs assigned restorative and rehabilitative procedures; reports changes in resident's condition to Charge Nurse; documents care provided and reports accidents and incidents.
- Prepares residents for meals and snacks, and assists them in eating when needed, and records food/fluid intake as directed.
- Assists with nursing care by performing assigned tasks; i.e., vital signs, transferring residents, repositioning residents, linen changes, oral care, etc.
- Reports residents' condition to Charge Nurse and responds to residents' calls promptly and courteously.
- Uses equipment and supplies properly and economically.
- Orients new residents to their room and facility.
- Orients and mentors new CNA's to policy and procedure, duties, and resident care. Performs other duties as required/assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the organization`s needs.