The Registered Nurse in Labor and Delivery is a professional nurse who coordinates the delivery of nursing care for the patient during the perinatal period. The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse participates in patient and family teaching, provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
· Current state registration or eligibility to do so.
- CPR required of all RN’s.
· All RN’s should obtain NRP within 6 months of employment.
· ACLS within 1 year of employment for new RN, and 6 months for experienced RN
· Maintain AWHON fetal monitor course, with renewal every two years
Job : Obstetric/Women Wing/Labor & Delivery
Primary Location : TX-El Paso
Hospital/Facility : 069-Providence Memorial - El Paso, TX
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : 12 Hour Night