Capital Health is the region's leader in advanced medicine with significant investments in advanced technologies and the best physicians. Comprising its two hospitals (Capital Health Regional Medical Center in Trenton and the brand-new Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell) and the Capital Health - Hamilton outpatient facility, Capital Health is a growing healthcare organization that is accredited by The Joint Commission. Capital Health has also received Magnet® recognition for nursing excellence three times.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits that include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Low employee expense for medical and dental insurance
- 403b savings and retirement program
- Educational assistance program
- Staff-driven performance improvement
- Online evidence-based resources
- Facility with $100 million in new renovations
Find out why our 3000+ employees have chosen Capital Health.
Easy commute from PA and major NJ routes.
Join our new Float Pool Program at Capital Health!
All shifts available!
- 2 years acute care experience
- Valid NJ RN license
- BLS certification
For more information and to apply online, please visit:
Equal opportunity employer.