Atlanta Medical Center is 2 acute care hospital campuses with a total of 762 beds, Atlanta Medical Center and Atlanta Medical Center South. Together, Atlanta Medical Center is the second largest licensed-bed hospital in Georgia. We are an organization that has a Culture of Caring.
If you are in your profession because you care about your patients, you care about quality, you care about customer service and you take pride in working hard to get the job done; then consider joining the Atlanta Medical Center family.
Our position is located at Atlanta Medical Center South, a 302 bed community hospital with a friendly "family" atmosphere. AMC has been an integral part of providing for the medical needs of South Fulton, Coweta, Fayette, Clayton and Douglas communities since 1963.
Candidates for the RN/ Registered Nurse should meet the following requirements:
- Hold and maintain a Georgia license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- ADN/BSN - BSN strongly desired
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS (Required)
- Previous experience in OR.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure optimal patient care
- Accepts and supports changes in work assignments as related to department and patient needs.
- Participates in all departmental and hospital wide educations offerings, mandatory for position along with an ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective quality outcomes
Job : Surgical Services
Primary Location : GA-Atlanta
Hospital/Facility : 800-Atlanta Medical Center - Atlanta, GA
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : Days
If other shift, specify: :Call is requiired
Shift begin time: 7:00 AM Shift end time: 3:30 PM