Delivers quality health care to patients in their homes and in the community. Coordinates overall plan of care for each patient.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Minimum 1 year med/surg experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year home care experience preferred.
- Current NJ nursing license.
- Ability to work flexible hours, and meet weekend, holiday and NOC requirements.
- Current IV, and venipuncture experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and current CPR certification required.
- Experience or certification in appropriate specialty area.
- Able to travel to patient’s home within service area.
- Able to demonstrate professional procedures in the home care setting.
- Able to use office equipment: i.e. beeper, car phone.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions written by physician.
- Must be able to take direction via telephone in patient’s home
- Must be able to make meaningful observations and report changes in patient condition to physician