Position Summary: To provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients (Adult and Pediatric) utilizing the nursing process. The Registered Nurse also is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care. Administers and performs specialized nursing care according to assigned unit and treatment for patient. The RN reviews orders/test results and documents care delivered accurately and timely in the electronic health record.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.Preferred BSN.
- Successful completion of WBMC Medication test.
- Successful completion of unit specific test.
- Demonstrates yearly competencies specific to unit.
- Current Florida RN License
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification (American Heart Association)
- TNCC, CEN - preferred
Addendum: New Grads must complete PALS/ACLS within 90 days of hire.