- Performs and exhibits sound judgements and technical skills for NAI in nursing treatments and procedures as assigned.
- Insures comfort and safety of patient at all times, observing and reporting to nurse pertinent observations about patient condition as appropriate.
- Exhibits flexibility in meeting departmental needs – supports staff.
- Assists RN/LPN with monitoring and providing care for neurological and medical patients.
This full time position works 7p-7a on the Neuro Progressive Care Unit.
- Graduate of accredited NAI program.
- Current NAI licensure issued by the State of North Carolina.
- Must maintain NAI licensure with the Division of Facility Services of North Carolina.
- Current CPR certification.
Job : Nursing Assistants and PCA
Primary Location : NC-Hickory
Hospital/Facility : 334-Frye Regional Medical Center - Hickory, NC
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : Nights
Shift begin time: 7:00 PM Shift end time: 7:00 AM