Position Summary: In following the mission, vision and values of Tenet, the RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on need of the patient and family members. The RN directs care according to established standards of safety, risk management, Infection control, with the goal being to discharge the patient with an optimum level of care provided and utilizes evidence-based practice in accordance with professional standards. The RN adheres to the ANA Code of Ethics and to the Florida State Nurse Practice Act. The RN reviews orders/test results and documents care delivered accurately and timely in the electronic health record.
- Recent Graduate (BSN with 3.0 GPA preferred; copy of unofficial transcript will be required
- Current Florida RN License
- Current BLS & ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Two letters of recommendation from nursing program will be required ·
- Essay of up to 500 words - Topic "Why I Want to Work in Critical Care" will be required