JOB SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse is directly responsible for the care given to his/her assigned patients. He/She communicates with the physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and abnormal results and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment. Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Starting in January 2013 for new hires, Basic Arrhythmia within 90 days of hire
- Completion of Critical Care Course preferred.
- Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Previous Critical Care experience preferred.
Pampa Regional Medical Center
Is a 115-bed acute-care community hospital serving a population of approximately 65,000 residents in the Texas Panhandle. Founded in 1950, Pampa Regional employs more than 275 full-time and part-time staff members. Pampa Regional is accredited by The Joint Commission.
In partnership with more than 30 area physicians, the hospital provides a full range of medical services to meet the healthcare needs of the community it proudly serves.