Where you work matters! Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Staff Registered Nurse in Neuro Critical Care 0.9 FTE Nights at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA.
We are looking for an experienced RN in the Neuro Intensive Care Unit (Neuro ICU) who will uphold the Swedish standards in patient care. These nurses will be role models demonstrating flexibility, positive attitude, and strong problem solving skills.
In this position you will:
- Provide nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and coworkers, being an advocate for the patient at all times.
- Evaluate patient's response to care and initiates independent and/or collaborative changes where appropriate.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, or must attain a BSN within 5 years of hire
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS)
- Recent experience as RN in Critical Care Nursing
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience educating and orienting patients and families
- Skilled to work with a wide range of staff as part of an interdisciplinary team including physicians, nurses, and ancillary staff
About the Cherry Hill Campus.
What is now known as the James Tower at Swedish/Cherry Hill Campus was home to the first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity. On July 1, 2000, the 385-bed tertiary-care center previously known as Providence Seattle Medical Center became part of the Swedish health-care system.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: http://swedishprovidence.contacthr.com/34430333