Responsible for the quality and resource management of all patients that are admitted to the facility from the point of their admission and across the continuum of the health care management. Works on behalf of the advocate, promoting cost containment and demonstrates leadership to integrate the health care providers to achieve a perceived seamless delivery of care. The methodology is designed to facilitate and insure the achievement of quality, clinical and cost effective outcomes and to perform a holistic and comprehensive admission and concurrent review of the medical record for the medical necessity, intensity of service and severity of illness.
- Current California Registered Nurse License required.
- Five years acute care nursing experience preferred.
- At least one year experience in case management, discharge planning or nursing management, preferred.
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current;
- Knowledge of Milliman Criteria and InterQual Criteria preferred.
- Experience and knowledge in basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention Training within 3 months of hire and maintain current
Glendora Community Hospital (also known as East Valley Hospital Medical Center) was built in 1958. Our 128-bed general acute care for- profit hospital is located in the beautiful City of Glendora, CA. The hospital takes pride in delivering quality, personalized healthcare, always treating you with dignity, respect and compassion. Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) accredits our hospital. They are authorized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to survey hospitals for compliance with CMS standards. GCH aspires to be the leading community health center in the East San Gabriel Valley by providing healthcare services, programs and resources to achieve and sustain healthy citizens and communities.