Medical Management Innovations, Inc. is looking to add Field Case Managers in the Chicago area!
Medical Management Innovations, Inc. is looking for experienced RNs in the Chicago area to provide field case management services in a workers’ compensation environment. Position focuses on proactive management of the medical treatment through assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, monitoring, and evaluation.
Visit our website: medicalmanagementinnovations.com to learn more about the position and our company.
After review of the FCM and company overview videos, please follow the instruction for submitting your resume and salary requirements so that someone from our recruiting team can contact you.
- Working from an in-home office
- Extensive day travel by car
- Frequent contact with all parties of workers’ compensation claims
- Reading and interpreting medical and professional correspondence
- Gathering and disseminating information and making recommendations
- Formulating and evaluating case management plans
- Current RN license
- Minimum three (3) years clinical RN experience
- Current driver’s license
- Clean driving record past 3 years
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
Must also be able to work independently with minimal supervision, exercise sound critical thinking skills, effectively communicate and collaborate with other team members, and possess the flexibility and organizational skills to manage an inconsistent schedule.