At DaVita, we believe a company can also be a community, and a community of committed individuals can actually make a difference in the way health care is practiced.
DaVita is the dialysis division of DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc., a Fortune 500® company that, through its operating divisions, provides a variety of health care services to patient populations throughout the United States and abroad.
A leading provider of kidney care in the United States, DaVita delivers dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. DaVita strives to improve patients’ quality of life by innovating clinical care, and by offering integrated treatment plans, personalized care teams and convenient health-management services.
Our true measure of success? Our clinical outcomes consistently rank above the national average. We attribute that success to our most important patient touch point: our teammates!
“We do dialysis, but we are not about dialysis. We are about the lives of our patients, teammates and partners, and the communities in which we operate” – Kent Thiry, Chairman and CEO.
Join us as we continue pursuing our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Award-winning training. Nurses who lead.
Make the most of your leadership skills to help patients live better lives. In this vital front-line role at an outpatient clinic or hospital unit, you will oversee all aspects of its operation. You will supervise direct patient care, perform patient assessment; develop and administer dialysis plans; analyze patient data; and administer medications, fluid therapy/blood products, and other treatments per physician orders. You also will perform teammate and patient scheduling; train new teammates; and prepare, monitor and maintain dialysis machines and systems.
Our nurse leadership means everything. From new nurses to tenured professionals, DaVita has a training program and professional development/advancement track just for you-across the range of our industry-leading, innovative modality choices.
Our teams are built on strong relationships through training excellence and patient-centered care.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Charge Nurse:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Current RN license in state of practice required
- Minimum of 12 months of clinical nursing experience including a minimum of 3 months of experience providing nursing care to patients on maintenance dialysis required.
- Dialysis Charge RN readiness approval by Clinical Nurse Manager or RN-licensed FA/GFA required
- Current CPR certification required
- Completed training approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- ICU, CCU, ER or Med Surge experience preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and ability to supervise required
- CNN or CDN preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
The DaVita Village is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.