Job Description: This is an exciting opportunity to work in an emerging growth company where you can really have an impact. In this position you will be responsible for providing clinical support to our surgeon users and sales representatives using the phone, emails and on-line meetings. The person in this position will answer questions regarding the use of the novel DermaClose® External Tissue Expander, provide sales rep training and coordinate development of clinical support materials such as technique guides, case studies, clinical papers, photo series and other educational materials.
- Provide clinical support to surgeons and sales reps via phone call, text or email.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of WCT products, clinical procedures, business ethics and other educational requirements.
- Research other products used in conjunction with WCT products and educate the sales force with this information.
- Educate and update customers through on-line training, in-services, literature, videos, and articles approved by the company.
- Develop educational training material for the sales force.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to develop clinical materials needed to drive sales.
- Evolve and establish a model of close customer support to establish greater ongoing use of the DermaClose with surgeons.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Degree in nursing with two to five years of Clinical experience as Certified Wound Care Nurse (CWCN).
- At least two years of experience as an Operating Room Nurse.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Attention to detail and ability to process and prioritize multiple tasks and manage appropriately.
- Ability to collaborate with others and work effectively together.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong, well developed motivational and interpersonal skills.
- Clear, logical thinker with the ability to recognize patterns and develop innovative solutions.
- Flexibility of thinking in order to facilitate working with many different professional disciplines.
- Pro-active with a high level of initiative and persistence.
- Understanding priority setting and project management.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to implement plans.
- Willing to explore new ideas and be open to change and able to think out of the box.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a bias for action.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% and attend occasional DermaClose surgeries and trade shows.
- Must enjoy working with others and sharing expertise.
- Must be a customer service oriented team player.
Company Description: Wound Care Technologies, Inc. is an emerging growth company with a novel surgical device called the DermaClose®. This device is an external tissue expander which has achieved outstanding clinical results by facilitating rapid tissue movement to quickly close large wounds. The DermaClose is used by Plastic, Trauma, Orthopedic, Vascular, General, Dermatology and Podiatric Surgeons.