Description: Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory. Participates in performance improvement activities. Responsible for monitoring patient’s physiological status in the immediate postoperative environment. Communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously, and as needed, about patient conditions; receives direction for patient management. Intercedes to maintain optimum homeostasis.
• Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Florida.
• Current BLS & ACLS certification.
• PALS certification preferred.
• Basic EKG/Arrhythmia-identification certification preferred.
• Minimum of two (2) years of RN experience.
Job : Surgical Services
Primary Location : FL-Hialeah
Hospital/Facility : 836-Hialeah Hospital - Hialeah, FL
Job Type : PT2Y
Shift Type : Flexible