The Nurse Manager functions as an RN member of the Healthcare team in a manner consistent with their scope of practice in Pennsylvania in concert with the policies and procedures of St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children. The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for the management and leadership of the nursing services and personnel in the area assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
· Knowledge of current trends in nursing.
· Commitment to excellence in patient care.
· Effective interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrates accountability and professionalism.
· Adapts to change in a positive, professional manner / Able to function as a change agent.
· Commitment to customer service.
· Ability to establish goals.
· Participates in continuous performance improvement activities.
- PA RN Licensure
- BSN - graduate of accredited school of nursing
- American Heart Assoc BLS
- RN experience suitable for position
Job : Surgical Services
Primary Location : PA-Philadelphia
Hospital/Facility : 868- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children - Philadelphia, PA
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : Flexible
Shift begin time: 6:00 AM Shift end time: 6:00 PM