Position Purpose: Analyze, develop, implement and monitor clinical QI initiatives to achieve healthy outcomes.
- Perform duties and functions to comply with quality improvement programs according to state requirements.
- Support Quality Assurance Performance Improvement work plan/initiatives.
- Schedule and assist with committee and sub-committee preparation.
- Assist in investigation and resolution of member quality of care complaints.
- Audit medical records and monitor performance measures for heath care risk management, sentinel events and trends.
Knowledge/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred. At least two years clinical nursing experience. At least one year experience in quality function in a healthcare setting.
Licenses/Certifications: RN (Registered Nurse), LPN or LVN required. CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality) preferred.