Case Manager I (Concurrent Review) - 004N7
Position Purpose: Review inpatient admissions to assure appropriate level of care and medical necessity.
- Review admissions through on-site and telephonic review to ensure medical necessity and appropriate level of care.
- Review and audit patient charts through on-site hospital visits.
- Act as clinical resources to referral staff and make appropriate referrals.
- Provide patient and provider education.
- Data enters assessments, authorizations and reviews into the system.
Knowledge/Experience: At least two years clinical nursing experience.
Licenses/Certifications: RN required. Current state nursing license. UM certification preferred. For Washington only – current state’s driver license.
Job: Clinical & Nursing
Primary Location: USA-Massachusetts-Waltham