Nurse Manager - Medical Intensive Care Unit Job
Reading Health System
West Reading, Pennsylvania
Advancing Health. Transforming Lives.
The Reading Health System is currently seeking a Nurse Manager – Medical Intensive Care Unit to ensure the provision of nursing care services in collaboration with other health professionals. Working at Reading Hospital, the Nurse Manager will:
- Assume 24/7 accountability for planning and comprehensive operations of the MICU
- Manage the staff of the 21-bed MICU to provide safe and effective patient outcomes
- A BSN (MSN preferred)
- Three years of leadership experience
- Demonstrated clinical proficiency in current practice and knowledge of regulatory requirements and standards within the field of nursing
- The ability to implement sound business and staffing plans
- PA RN licensure
About Reading Health System
Reading Health System is a not-for-profit healthcare center that provides comprehensive acute care, post-acute rehabilitation, and behavioral and occupational health services to the people of Berks and adjoining counties. Reading Health System consists of four major gateways – Reading Hospital, Reading Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Reading Health Physician Partners, and Reading Health Medical Services. Established as The Reading Dispensary in 1867, Reading Health System has since expanded into a leader in tertiary care for the region.
For more information, and to apply for this opportunity, please visit www.readinghealthsystem.jobs.
Reading Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V