Clinical Quality Coordinator
• A premier healthcare system
• A compassionate mission of healing
• Dynamic Maryland/Washington D.C. market
Pursue Excellence. Practice with Compassion. Here, at Adventist HealthCare combining medical excellence and a clear passion of caring is what it’s all about. It involves not only applying the latest techniques and technologies, but treating the whole person — mind, body and spirit. Take a moment to get in on the career conversation at Adventist HealthCare.
The Clinical Quality Coordinator’s role is broad in scope and requires the ability to work independently and apply a high degree of judgment. The Clinical Quality Coordinator is responsible for supporting clinical quality initiatives and medical staff peer review processes through data collection/analysis as well as organization-wide teaching of PI tools and Joint Commission standards.
• RN licensure (BSN preferred), or a Bachelor’s Degree in a health care related field
• 2 years of experience in Quality Improvement
• Experience with medical staff peer review
• CPHQ certification is preferred
To learn about our attractive compensation package and to apply, please visit: www.AdventistHeatlhCare.com. EOE/Pre-employment drug screening and mandatory flu vaccine. We are a tobacco-free campus.