Physical Therapist - Home Health - 14-0646
Department: 17436 - Home Health Therapy
Status: Full time
Schedule: Days, weekends as neededDescription: Reporting to the Home Care Nursing Manager, plans, administers and evaluates physical therapy programs within the home care service boundaries; assists with patient billing and record keeping.
1. B.S., B.A. or M.P.T. in Physical Therapy from an A.P.T.A. accredited school.
2. Current Illinois licensure or eligibility.
3. A minimum of one year of clinical experience; home health experience preferred.
4. Current C. P.R. certification.
5. Access to an automobile and a valid Illinois driver's license.
6. Knowledge of and experience in the correct use of body mechanics.