- 1-2 years experience is required
Effectively delivers patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation.
1. Registered Nurse with current Illinois license, BSN preferred
2. CPR certification
3. Demonstrated organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service delivery skills
5. Excellent experience leading and facilitating a wide variety of diverse patient groups required
6. Ability to assess needs, identify problems, explore alternatives and implement solutions.
7. Demonstrated ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with hospital policy and governmental regulations.
8. Knowledge of basic computer operations and use of word processing software
9. Ability to use audio/visual equipment, telephone and other clinical equipment for patient teaching.