We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN, you will conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to foster quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to apply sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical nursing interventions to all patient populations within the patient care setting.
At Frye, our Nursing jobs offer professionals the opportunity to work for an employer who focuses on two key areas: quality patient care and customer service. One of our top priorities is our commitment to our people. We offer programs that support that commitment. Nursing career opportunities with Frye offer professionals the latitude to move across the country with hospitals in 14 states from west to east coast. We offer competitive salary packages and a wide range of comprehensive benefits that include education reimbursement, online nursing educational opportunities and much more.
- Assessing the patient’s physical and mental health including the patient’s reaction to illnesses and treatment regimens.
- Recording and reporting the results of the nursing assessment.
- Planning, initiating, delivering, and evaluating appropriate nursing acts.
- Teaching, assigning, delegating to or supervision other personnel in implementing the treatment regimen.
- Collaborating with other health care providers in determining the appropriate health care for a patient but, subject to the provisions of G.S.90-18.2, not in prescribing a medical treatment regimen or making a medical treatment regimen or making a medical diagnosis, except under supervision of a licensed physician.
- Implementing the treatment and pharmaceutical regimen prescribed by any person authorized by State law to prescribe the regimen.
- Providing teaching and counseling about the patient’s health.
- Reporting and recording the plan for care, nursing care given, and the patient’s response to that care.
- Supervising, teaching, and evaluation those who perform or are preparing to perform nursing functions and administering nursing programs and nursing services.
This is a Full-Time position working nights on the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit. This position is eligible for full benefits and shift and critical care differentials.
- Current RN license issued by the State of North Carolina
- Current CPR and ACLS certification
- Recent CVICU or ICU experience strongly preferred
Job : ICU/CCU
Primary Location : NC-Hickory
Hospital/Facility : 334-Frye Regional Medical Center - Hickory, NC
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : 12 Hour Day