- Provides professional nursing care to patients during the perioperative phase of treatment.
- Uses principles of aseptic technique to establish and maintain a sterile field
- Performs the role of the circulator.
- Performs the role of the scrub nurse as needed.
- Facilitates efficient completion of the surgery schedule.
- Maintains organized work area and participates in daily unit duties.
- Assumes the responsibility of the professional nurse by demonstrating accountability and seeking opportunities for continued growth.
- Attendance Policy
- Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety goals, and NQF Safe Practices
This PRN position works day shift as needed at our Frye Surgery Center - Tate Blvd. location.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current State of NC Nursing License
- BCLS required
Previous experience in an OR setting, Pre-Op, Post-Op recovery setting required.
Job : Surgical Services
Primary Location : NC-Hickory
Hospital/Facility : 334-Frye Regional Medical Center - Hickory, NC
Job Type : PT2Y
Shift Type : Days