- NICU (FT Day) 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Responsible for nursing process and delivery of patient care.
- Makes clinical judgment in an efficient and effective manner.
- Responsible for assessment, treatment and care of patients.
- Develops skills on an on-going basis to increase ability to care for any patient in Special Care Nursery: prematurity, RDS, PPHN, surgical anomalies, sepsis.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hemodynamic monitoring and acts appropriately in relation to information obtained.
- Demonstrates ability to assist with insertion of and caring for: UAC/UVC lines, radial lines, central lines, cardiorespiratory monitors with trend events, respiratory equipment, vents, pulse oximeter, TCM.
- Knowledge and education necessary to obtain R.N. license in the state of California and current California R.N. license.
- NICU experience preferred.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and NRP certification.
- Recent acute care experience preferred.
* * * * *
Job : Pediatric/Neonatal
Primary Location : CA-Fountain Valley
Hospital/Facility : 024-Fountain Valley Regional Hospital - Fountain Valley, CA
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : 12 Hour Night