- Assists in treatment planning by helping patient to identify and attain goals.
- Reports observations to charge nurse regarding patient behavior and progress. Document the same.
- Assist unit counselor with psychosocial and group therapy as needed.
- Function as group facilitator of educational groups under professional direction.
This full-time position works 7pm - 7am (3 shifts per week) at South Campus.
- Must have a NA I certification
- Current CPR Certification
- Minimum of 6 months Mental Health experience preferred
Job : Psychiatric/Behavioral
Primary Location : NC-Hickory
Hospital/Facility : 334-Frye Regional Medical Center - Hickory, NC
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : Nights