We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse - RN whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN, you will conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to foster quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to apply sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical nursing interventions to all patient populations within the patient care setting.
At Frye, our Nursing jobs offer professionals the opportunity to work for an employer who focuses on two key areas: quality patient care and customer service. One of our top priorities is our commitment to our people. We offer programs that support that commitment. Nursing career opportunities with Frye offer professionals the latitude to move across the country with hospitals in 14 states from west to east coast. We offer competitive salary packages and a wide range of comprehensive benefits that include education reimbursement, online nursing educational opportunities and much more.
Duties of the RN maybe include the following but not limited to:
- Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention
- Work with physicians to facilitate quality patient care.
- Confers with Nursing Supervisors / Director as it relates to patient care outcomes
- Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes
- Establishes delivery system and utilize nursing process.
- Follows policies, procedures, standards for hospital.
This posting is for one (1) full-time position working weekend days (7A - 7P) in the IMCU. To keep full-time status, nurses working the weekend rotation will work Saturday, Sunday, and one day during the week. Premium weekend pay available.
Current RN licensure by the state of North Carolina.
- Current CPR certification.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing. Prefer one year of medical surgical nursing experience.
Registered Nurse, RN, Staff Registered Nurse, Medical Surgical Nursing, Nursing, Medical, IMCU, PCRU