1. Assessing the patient’s physical and mental health including the patient’s reaction to illnesses and
2. Recording and reporting the results of the nursing assessment.
3. Planning, initiating, delivering, and evaluating appropriate nursing acts.
4. Teaching, assigning, delegating to or supervision other personnel in implementing the treatment regimen. 5. Collaborating with other health care providers in determining the appropriate health care for a patient but,
subject to the provisions of G.S.90-18.2, not in prescribing a medical treatment regimen or making a
medical treatment regimen or making a medical diagnosis, except under supervision of a licensed
6. Implementing the treatment and pharmaceutical regimen prescribed by any person authorized by State law
to prescribe the regimen.
7. Providing teaching and counseling about the patient’s health.
8. Reporting and recording the plan for care, nursing care given, and the patient’s response to that care.
9. Supervising, teaching, and evaluation those who perform or are preparing to perform nursing functions
and administering nursing programs and nursing services.
10. Providing for the maintenance of safe and effective nursing care, whether rendered directly or indirectly.
Must have Associates or BSN in Nursing.
Must have CPR certification.
Must have current RN license.
Prior Critical Care RN experience strongly preferred.
Job : Nursing
Primary Location : NC-Hickory
Hospital/Facility : 334-Frye Regional Medical Center - Hickory, NC
Job Type : PT1
Shift Type : Days