Description: Provides direct patient care to adult and geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the cardiovascular surgical environment. Communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about patient condition. Participates in performance improvement activities and complies with all regulatory standards. Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory. Assesses operating room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of surgical operating team are met. Positions and assists patient during procedure
- 2 years peri-operative experience preferred.
- Current CNOR preferred.
- Excellent physical assessment and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to perform effectively in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work harmoniously with others
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Required Licenses/Certifications:
- Holds current Florida RN license.
- Holds current BLS certification.
- Holds current ACLS certification.
Job : Surgical Services
Primary Location : FL-Hialeah
Hospital/Facility : 329-Palmetto General Hospital - Hialeah, FL
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : Evenings
Shift begin time: 3:00 PM Shift end time: 11:00 PM